Owning My Banking Neglect
It's the only photo of me in three months, compliments of Sojourner. Yikes-- teeth, chin. Ah well.
So tonight's post is about failure. Let me get this out. It's not about bashing myself, but owning up to my short coming. I've been negligent in scrutinizing our ATM withdraws. For OVER A YEAR someone has been getting $200-400 a month out. Oh Lord, help me.
So our bank is awesome and totally on top of it.
My excuse. I have none. I've looked at the bank statements. Why did it not occur to me that our expenses weren't matching? I have no excuse. I just wasn't doing the math. I was looking at the statement, but not analyzing it. Lazy.
So. I've repented and am coming home to good stewardship. I'm looking at our online statement every morning and confirming with Micah any charges that I see.
So, have you made a mistake today? :-) Don't worry. God loves you. And I do too! Come home to a new way of living. Forgive yourself. And pray that I will let God's forgiveness to wash over me. Count it all joy!