God Can
Did you lose something? God can find it.
Did you hurt someone? God can heal their heart.
Did you miss the point? God can show you the truth.
Did you waste A LOT of time? God can redeem it.
He is the Redeemer. He makes all things new. He makes all things work together for good. He's the Good Shepherd. He's a loving Father. He's a tender Mother.
God's all this for me tonight. I can't sleep. I'm brokenhearted over my own sin, my own short comings and the pain of this world. But tomorrow's a new day. Thank you, ladies, for telling me that over and over. You are His voice to me.
We're going to paint tomorrow. And dance. And whatever Whitaker likes to do.
And maybe we'll watch the end of Jungle Book. And read a Bible story. And sing songs.
And we'll have fish and rice for lunch. with green beans and okra.
And on Tuesday, I'll sit at the funeral of a little boy whose stay on earth was a mere 4 and a half years. And he was loved. And he was wanted. And that is a triumph. And that gives me hope.
Did you hurt someone? God can heal their heart.
Did you miss the point? God can show you the truth.
Did you waste A LOT of time? God can redeem it.
He is the Redeemer. He makes all things new. He makes all things work together for good. He's the Good Shepherd. He's a loving Father. He's a tender Mother.
God's all this for me tonight. I can't sleep. I'm brokenhearted over my own sin, my own short comings and the pain of this world. But tomorrow's a new day. Thank you, ladies, for telling me that over and over. You are His voice to me.
We're going to paint tomorrow. And dance. And whatever Whitaker likes to do.
And maybe we'll watch the end of Jungle Book. And read a Bible story. And sing songs.
And we'll have fish and rice for lunch. with green beans and okra.
And on Tuesday, I'll sit at the funeral of a little boy whose stay on earth was a mere 4 and a half years. And he was loved. And he was wanted. And that is a triumph. And that gives me hope.