If I'm Being Honest (And Tonight I Am). . .

If I'm being honest, I haven't written because I don't feel that I have anything to write. I also was feeling narcissistic about posting photos of my adorable children and talking about what we do in the day. But that's what this blog is-- a touch point for people who care about my adorable children and what I do in a day, no matter how boring or trivial.

Soj at a beach resort (a visit, a treat, provided by my parents) 
 So I'm going to punch away at the keyboard again and post a picture or two, even though I'm feeling blue. My parents came for a wonderful visit. But I still have some unprocessed emotions that the visit brought up. All in good time... I was reading in the book of James today (that's what I'm studying with my friends) and James says, "Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy." So here it is: my opportunity for great joy. I don't want to miss out.

Popular posts from this blog

On Owning Things and Space

Times of Seperation