I'd like my mornings back, please
I'd like my mornings to be my own. But they are not. My alarm clocks are my kids.
I'm thinking of all the women out there awoken by kids, by sick parents, but jobs with insane hours. You want your mornings back too, huh? To have a nice cup of coffee or tea. To read a little something, book or newspaper, to run if you want, or do yoga.
But for now, we're thrust into the morning like the jerking start of a roller coaster ride, except we don't just have to hang on, we have to function.
I'm off to make breakfast. I'm thankful for all the men and women who help me in my life. I am not alone.
I'm thinking of all the women out there awoken by kids, by sick parents, but jobs with insane hours. You want your mornings back too, huh? To have a nice cup of coffee or tea. To read a little something, book or newspaper, to run if you want, or do yoga.
But for now, we're thrust into the morning like the jerking start of a roller coaster ride, except we don't just have to hang on, we have to function.
I'm off to make breakfast. I'm thankful for all the men and women who help me in my life. I am not alone.