Parade Day

I haven't sat down to think or write in a really long time, but I'm staying up past my bedtime tonight to try to write a few things down. To sort some of my feelings. To make sense of life.

Taddy is at that dangerous stage of life. The one where he's trying to stand and falling. Where he's attempting to stick his fingers in electric sockets. And generally just trying to harm himself (well, I'm sure he's trying to reach the next developmental milestone, but it sure seems like he's trying to scare me silly).

Sojo and Whit are delightfully complicated. One minute they're superheros saving the world and lifting everything in sight. And the next they're fighting just to fight.

Here they are on Parade Day (Sojo's idea: let's have a parade!).


Here's a picture of Whit, taken by Sojo.


 Whenever I add pictures, my blog becomes whatever I just added pictures of. Oh well. I had other ideas about what to type, but they disappeared. Dust in the wind.

Popular posts from this blog

On Owning Things and Space

Times of Seperation