What we've been doing
Sojo and Whit and I have been eating popsicles, learning some Korean (thanks, Grace), and sitting on the surfboard in this picture. Whitty carries that thing everywhere.

Micah's been coaching sports and loving that. Good.
Tad's been jumping in his Johnny Jumper and crawling backwards.
I also went to a pretty cool ladies' retreat. I've been learning that I need to fear God.
I don't know what that looks like exactly, but I hear it's the beginning of wisdom. I could use some of that there wisdom. :-)
Micah's been coaching sports and loving that. Good.
Tad's been jumping in his Johnny Jumper and crawling backwards.
I also went to a pretty cool ladies' retreat. I've been learning that I need to fear God.
I don't know what that looks like exactly, but I hear it's the beginning of wisdom. I could use some of that there wisdom. :-)