I Cleaned Toys and Micah Sat at a Government Office
Don't we have exciting lives?! (See the post title)
Today Sojo and James helped me scrub letter mats. I had a good time talking to my kindred spirit, Beth. I also got see other good friends for bits of the day and had great time chatting (as always) with Ate Rosana. I'm very, very thankful for all the great conversations and quality time I got today. What a blessing. I feel so filled.
Micah, on the other hand, sat at LTO today to get his license (again). What a good boy. Dutiful. Doing the right thing. Thanks to Jobert for helping him! It's so nice to have a kauban (companion) who can help navigate government offices. Micah was there for 7 hours. And now has his license. Good waiting, M!
Here's a cute Tad picture with his friend Bella. Sorry it's not connected to the post, but really, who prefers seeing me clean toys or Micah sit on a plastic bench for hours? :-)

And one final note. In the words of Dr. Suess (think The Grinch Who Stole Christmas music):
Fah who foraze! Dah who doraze!
Welcome [Mumbles]! Bring your cheer!
Fah who foraze! Dah who doraze!
Welcome all who's far and near!
We're chuffed (like that, Lou?) to have Mumbles arriving on Saturday. Can't wait! Three cheers.
Today Sojo and James helped me scrub letter mats. I had a good time talking to my kindred spirit, Beth. I also got see other good friends for bits of the day and had great time chatting (as always) with Ate Rosana. I'm very, very thankful for all the great conversations and quality time I got today. What a blessing. I feel so filled.
Micah, on the other hand, sat at LTO today to get his license (again). What a good boy. Dutiful. Doing the right thing. Thanks to Jobert for helping him! It's so nice to have a kauban (companion) who can help navigate government offices. Micah was there for 7 hours. And now has his license. Good waiting, M!
Here's a cute Tad picture with his friend Bella. Sorry it's not connected to the post, but really, who prefers seeing me clean toys or Micah sit on a plastic bench for hours? :-)
And one final note. In the words of Dr. Suess (think The Grinch Who Stole Christmas music):
Fah who foraze! Dah who doraze!
Welcome [Mumbles]! Bring your cheer!
Fah who foraze! Dah who doraze!
Welcome all who's far and near!
We're chuffed (like that, Lou?) to have Mumbles arriving on Saturday. Can't wait! Three cheers.