Happy Birthday, Whit

Whit is two, aren't ya big boy? He's a June baby. Very sweet. Here he is enjoying blue icing.
 Sojourner asked to buy a stuffed puppy for him. That was his present from sister. He loves it.
 We had a few friends over to eat cake with us. This is a Betty Crocker cake. Check it out online. It's easy to make (You can tell, because I managed to make it!)-- just takes a bit of time to ice and decorate. My friend Louise helped me so much. Thank you, Lou. I got over my cake making fear.
 Whitty is a balanced little guy. He likes people well enough, but he likes his alone time. Here he is enjoying some play time in the corner of the living room, while the party is in full swing.
Whitty is so special and blesses me with his hugs and smiles. I pray that he grows up brave, playful, and hard working-- and keeps the balance that he already seems to have at age 2.

Popular posts from this blog

On Owning Things and Space

Times of Seperation