Fun on the Fourth

Hi! So I haven't blogged in a month. It just happened.

I've been feeling a little anti-computer since the move and the baby arriving soon. But I'm back and I hope that I can continue to post 2 to 3 times a week. We'll see! I'm shooting for MWF, folks.

No, we didn't go strawberry picking today, but I sure hope you Americans ate lots of berries for me!

We loved picking berries while we were in Baguio in March. It's the strawberry place in the Philippines. No berries in Davao.

BUT we went to a picnic and had a hamburger dinner with the Beckers. Hurray!

I told Sojourner the story of "The Star Spangled Banner" as her bedtime story. And made myself smile about how I probably would never think to do that if we lived in the States. Well, we're American and there are some very nice things about that. So happy Independence Day, Americans. And God bless the whole world.

Popular posts from this blog

On Owning Things and Space

Times of Seperation