Vacation (Part 1)


I'm finally ready to tell a bit of our family vacation story 2 months after the events. I think I needed a little distance from it-- recovering from vacation, you know. No, more like giving myself time to adjust to regular life and get back to blogging again.

Well, we loved our first family vacation (I count our trip to America in the summer as a travel fairytale-- 2 months of family time is more than just vacation.)



We started the week by cheering Micah's girls' high school soccer team on at the ISAC tournament.

Our cheering often lasted for 10 minutes to half hour. So out of three games a day, we usually caught a total of one. :-) I'll take what I can get.
Soj shakes those pom-poms

Whit chilling out (travel tends to stress him a bit and the bottle is a comfort tool)
The kids loved the air conditioning at the hotel and the little hotel pool. After 4 days, the soccer team came out third place out of seven. (Good job, ladies!)

And we were ready to start phase 2 of our journey: traveling to our friends' place in Manila. I'll tell you about that tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

On Owning Things and Space

Times of Seperation