No shirt, no shoes, still service (Whitaker only)
Hello, world. Here is Whitaker eating his favorite Pinoy McDonald special-- spaghetti! (with extra orange sauce). Yes, I take his shirt off in the restaurant. The neighboring diners giggle a bit, but are very gracious. Stripping the baby down in an air-conditioned room is not culturally appropriate (but not offensive either). Most Filipino parents are always prepared, with a big towel for their baby to wear. But me, well, I have diapers along, but have not managed to remember the towel.
I was so grateful to spend time with another mom and her family while our husbands were away at the sports tournament.
I was so grateful to spend time with another mom and her family while our husbands were away at the sports tournament.
Hurray for friends!
Sojourner really likes to imitate the girls during pictures. Now she always holds up a peace sign when getting her picture taken. It's a very Filipino and Korean picture-thing to do. And though these kids are not Filipino or Korean, they sure do pick up on what their Filipino and Korean friends do and visa versa.
