This is indeed a picture of Whit wearing Sister's hat and Mama's glasses. He's doing his best to keep the ensemble together and is failing adorably.

We're back at our home in the Philippines after a wonderful two months in the USA. We loved seeing family and friends. We're happy for Daniel and Shannon and Hayley and Neil-- what great weddings!

I tried three new things with the kids since we've been back: (1) I made pasta for breakfast. It was a hit with the kids. Why didn't I do that sooner? (2) I had Sojourner practice deep breathing to help her fall asleep. I don't know if that will work again, but it did for one night! (3) I had Soj relax in a dark room (great dark curtains to keep the daylight out) before trying to get her to nap. Again-- it worked!

So today was a day of small victories and I am thankful.
Posted by Picasa

Popular posts from this blog

On Owning Things and Space

Times of Seperation