On the Road
Last night to sleep as a guest. Tomorrow we will be traveling back to Greencastle for 2 weeks of rest. I don't have the equipment to upload pictures yet, but I am eager to let you see more of Sojo. She's growing so much.
It's really snowing in the Boston area. I wonder how this will affect our morning travel plans.
My throat is feeling a little bit scratchy today. Ick. No complaints, tho, because I've made it so long without a cold of any sort.
It's been great to spend the past few days with Melissa and Paul. They are so generous letting us eat yummy chicken and pasta and watch Iron Man with them.
Have to go rescue a crying baby now.
It's really snowing in the Boston area. I wonder how this will affect our morning travel plans.
My throat is feeling a little bit scratchy today. Ick. No complaints, tho, because I've made it so long without a cold of any sort.
It's been great to spend the past few days with Melissa and Paul. They are so generous letting us eat yummy chicken and pasta and watch Iron Man with them.
Have to go rescue a crying baby now.