Christmas Eve
Micah and I have spent the day packing and I'm happy to announce that we're over half way done. Wow. We're actually doing it!
Tonight is a Christmas Eve service and then tomorrow it's lunch with the immediate family (minus the Baker 3).
Saturday night is Sojo's birthday party.
The rest of the days between now and January 6th are packing days. Hip hip hooray! Then off to the Philippines to teach and live and grow in the sunshine.
I'm especially sad for Sojo to leave both sets of grandparents behind, but I know that she'll get to know them. We'll just have to be creative.
Tonight is a Christmas Eve service and then tomorrow it's lunch with the immediate family (minus the Baker 3).
Saturday night is Sojo's birthday party.
The rest of the days between now and January 6th are packing days. Hip hip hooray! Then off to the Philippines to teach and live and grow in the sunshine.
I'm especially sad for Sojo to leave both sets of grandparents behind, but I know that she'll get to know them. We'll just have to be creative.