Move #6

I spent 18 years in one town. Then there was college. Then the Philippines. And now I'm married to Micah, so who knows how often I'll move.

We leave Philadelphia on Saturday and spend the next month saying goodbyes before heading back to the Philippines.

It's been an eventful year. Most notable: having baby Sojourner. I'm sad to say goodbyes to the preschoolers that are the focus of 8 hours of my everydays, but I sure am looking forward to some relaxation and some good social time.

I've felt socially deprived this year. Like I've been forced on a social diet and now am angular and gaunt. I need lots of good chatting and lots more chatting to help me plump back up.
If there's one thing I've realized about myself this year it's that I need personal contact at least once a week. Watch out friends in Greencastle and the Philippines. I've got a lot of chatting to catch up on.


Popular posts from this blog

On Owning Things and Space

Times of Seperation