Last Days
It's the end of the Philadelphia and daycare era of my life. Tomorrow Micah, Sojo, and I ship off to Greencastle, our home base for the next month. Home base and launch pad (We're off to Boston, Eire, and Philadelphia before our departure for the Philippines.)
I'm tired, but can't sleep yet. I feel that this day is very important, but I cannot quite state what is so important in words, yet. I'll have to sleep on it.
My students, my kids, were very much themselves today: cute, rambunctious, funny, noisy, and willful. We had a great week together. I cried, really cried, only once today. When I had to say goodbye to my darling Reva.
I better sleep. Goodnight, blog world.
I'm tired, but can't sleep yet. I feel that this day is very important, but I cannot quite state what is so important in words, yet. I'll have to sleep on it.
My students, my kids, were very much themselves today: cute, rambunctious, funny, noisy, and willful. We had a great week together. I cried, really cried, only once today. When I had to say goodbye to my darling Reva.
I better sleep. Goodnight, blog world.