I'm feeling a bit down tonight. I made enough mistakes today, ruffled enough feathers, to warrant feelings of discomfort in myself. I'm mad at myself for making mistakes. But as I'm typing this, I'm taking a step back. Wait a minute. That's okay. I admit my mistakes. I'm not going to repeat them. And if I do, I'll try again to NOT TO.
So, there is an update on me.
And us. We're in America. We've had a great week of Good News Camp (missionary speakers and counselors of the best group of 8 year old boys ever). The whole family made the journey to Chicago (after stopping over with Kara and then the McGriffs) and back (mission headquarters and time with the Clintons (check), time with Vic and family (check), parks and playgrounds with Tyler (check), Lincoln Park Zoo with Joy Gwon (check), and Taylor U (check).
 |
| Loving Ty Time! |
 |
| Tyler is a great person |
 |
| Yeah, free zoo! |
 |
| Whit's favorite |
 |
| Our very own Joy Gwon! |
 |
| My favorite (and Soji's) |
So will I ever be happy again? Well, I'm feeling much better now. Thanks, Mom, for lending us your Verizon Wi-Fi thingy so we have Internet at home. I do like typing! Thinking, sharing, blogging.