Choo Choo!

Here's train conductor Taddy. 6 months old and growing cuter every day.
Micah's off to the ISAC tournament. 4 sleeps without Daddy. We'll look forward to some good wins from both girls and boys teams. Go Faith!

In Mommy news, I'm trying to upgrade our newsletter to the Mail Chimp system. So if you're on our email list, expect an email asking if you want to continue getting the list and if you're cool with the new system. (Thanks, Elise for the MailChimp tip.)

If you're not on our list, do you want to be? The Stevenson Quarterly. Truly a literary gem. Or maybe just a way to stay updated on our lives. But regardless, want to hear from us?

I'm blogging so I must be feeling better, right? I've been fighting back some anxiety lately, and maybe it just has to do with our upcoming move and Stateside assignment. I love going to America! But there's lots of steps in between and lots of changes.

If you're someone who prays, then I'd love a prayer for strength of mind and heart for Micah and me as we work. Thanks to my friends here who are so supportive with texts and visits and concern. I'm very thankful.

Popular posts from this blog

On Owning Things and Space

Times of Seperation