Thanksgiving and Sick Kids
We had a nice Thanksgiving meal with our Irish friends and Micah's old (meaning former) roommate. Here is Whitaker showing you what he chose to eat: chicken and rice. Pinoy gyud.
The kids just had chicken pox. That blind-sided me. To the point that I had people over while they were still recovering, thus spreading it to other kids. No serious damage, but you can bet that I was wrestling with some guilt over that. Well, gotta forgive myself AND allow for mistakes. We can't do everything right all the time. Darn it.
Whit refused to call them chicken pox. Not manly enough. They're horse pox, if you don't mind. Stallion pox.
Please do pray for us. We're all doing the best that we can, but with that we're calling out "Grace. Grace. More grace!" I am confident that Our Father will honor that cry. He's done it many times before.
The kids just had chicken pox. That blind-sided me. To the point that I had people over while they were still recovering, thus spreading it to other kids. No serious damage, but you can bet that I was wrestling with some guilt over that. Well, gotta forgive myself AND allow for mistakes. We can't do everything right all the time. Darn it.
Whit refused to call them chicken pox. Not manly enough. They're horse pox, if you don't mind. Stallion pox.
Please do pray for us. We're all doing the best that we can, but with that we're calling out "Grace. Grace. More grace!" I am confident that Our Father will honor that cry. He's done it many times before.
