An Easy Day and Not An Easy Day
Sunday was a happy day. We celebrated the third birthday of our friend E at the beach. Soj loves being buried in the sand. I love the ocean.
Today was not an easy day. My tummy is SO stretched! I don't really have a body image issue; I have a discomfort issue.
Anyways, it's okay. It will be okay. As Julian of Norwich said, "All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well." Baby dearest will come and I will stop feeling like I've eaten an entire Thanksgiving feast in one sitting. So, please don't take this as complaining (or forgive me for complaining)-- I'm so glad the baby's doing well!-- it's just that I thought I'd be honest about what I'm really struggling with today. And let you know that I am okay, even if I am literally stretched (in my opinion!) to my physical limit.