Little Moments
Soj and Whitty are funny kids. That's why I like this picture. Whit is bug-eyed and Soj is making a goofy face. Oh yeah, and the balloon hats are great.I want to remember things about them-- the way that Whit gets stuck between the mattress and the wall during nap time (He's in no danger-- the mattress is on the floor) and instead of crying, just coos at me until I wake up. Or the way that Soj makes sense of the world-- she calls my razor a hammer, because I click it against the side of the shower as I use it. She asks so many questions and loves the sound of her ow
n voice.Some days I feel like I don't have the energy to do fun things. Some days I day dream about nap time for the first 6 or 7 hours of the day. But some days we do things right. Some days we laugh, A LOT!!
We don't have many holiday plans. We'll go to the beach on Wednesday the 23rd, Sojo's birthday.
We will have one night at a mountain "resort" (I use quotations because, well, we all have different connotations of resort. This will be like camping in a small hotel room... does that make sense? In the beautiful mountainside. Yay!)
We will eat at a favorite restaurant one lunch time. We'll (hopefully) play some fun games.
Christmas day we'll open presents and Christmas night we will Skype the family. Merry Christmas to all! And to all a good night. It's 9:30pm for me. I'm off to bed.