Taking Our Time
We're taking our time and I'm hoping that we are using it well. There's a lot to be done since we have moved, and it's exciting and overwhelming at the same time. We will have to pay some late fees for being slow, but I'm guarding my sanity and not allowing myself to be too rushed.
Sojourner is teething and adjusting to her new home. This means that she wants to be held a lot and sometimes is crying for no apparent reason. The majority of the time, though, she is quite happy.
We're expecting a new baby in May or June. I have yet to have the ultrasound that will determine the due date. We're thrilled!
So there's lots of change and lots of hope. When you think of me, hope that I am trusting in God and breathing deeply. These next few months are going to be fun!
Sojourner is teething and adjusting to her new home. This means that she wants to be held a lot and sometimes is crying for no apparent reason. The majority of the time, though, she is quite happy.
We're expecting a new baby in May or June. I have yet to have the ultrasound that will determine the due date. We're thrilled!
So there's lots of change and lots of hope. When you think of me, hope that I am trusting in God and breathing deeply. These next few months are going to be fun!