My Life With A Toddler

If I do not wake up before Sojourner, I can kiss my shower and prep time goodbye until noon. This is not any fault of hers, it's me. I cannot seem to think straight enough to handle getting Sojo ready for the day and myself. It's one or the other. When she's ready to nap, I can have some peace and think about the day.

She is toddling everywhere. It's so very cute. We play with blocks, monkeys, puzzles, and random objects. The top to a thermos is one of her favorite toys.

Sojo eats about 5 mini meals a day. She enjoys most foods. I'm trying my hand at being her nutritionist. I hope she's getting all that she needs.

If we go to a store, it's best to go in the morning. That's her best time of day.

We end our day with a bath and a story.

I hope that she gets to interact with more kids her age when we get to the Philippines. I think that will be fun for her and other kids.

Popular posts from this blog

On Owning Things and Space

Times of Seperation