Letting Whitaker Stretch and Kindness

Whitaker is on the library floor, stretching out. He's having a hard time getting comfortable and I need him to be comfortable so he can sleep. Okay, that was a euphemism for he's got some gas.

Taking some time to use the Internet at school (after how many weeks?) so that Micah can have some alone time. Soji's in bed so the house should be nice and quiet.

We were without water today. The neighbor man was so thoughtful. He brought water from his own water reserve over and put it in our car park area so we could have any if we needed it. He said, "You can't be without water, what with you having a little baby and all." So nice!

That's what I'm wanting to focus on these days-- kindness. The nice words and acts that make all the difference in a day. I'll be honest, today was difficult. It's the end of school break and many of my friends have the blues. I'm not in a teaching position this year so the beginning of school does not mean a huge change in routine for me. It is an adjustment for Micah, so I will be affected. Pray that it goes well! Thanks.